Sibon is a privately owned, self-catering bush camp set in 257 ha of prime bush country adjacent to Ingwelala and Buffelsbed. Members who have purchased a share in Sibon Holdings Ltd. are entitled to traverse the property Sibon, and have the right to use the camp.
Facilities include an informal yet luxurious camp from which you can explore the magnificent bushveld that surrounds you. Your hosts have created a delightful ambience in which to unwind and relax.
The camp is tastefully furnished in a style that reflects a blend of modern utility and continental charm that does not detract from the bush experience.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric fridges, a deep freeze, gas stove and scullery.
- Lounge and an enclosed patio bar leading onto a braai lapa.
- Patio dining room.
- Accommodation for up to 12 people in 3 separate cottages and 4 people in the main lodge.
- Farm dam style swimming pool.
- Fully equipped game drive vehicle.
- Fully serviced.
Reservations & Rates:
Daily Rates: VAT incl. with the use of one game drive vehicle only. Prices are subject to change.
|Peak- season - Rate:
All weekends (Friday to Sunday nights inclusive), school holidays and weekday public holidays. Flat rate/max 16 people
|R 5 935.00/night|
|Low-season - Rate:
Midweek nights (Monday to Thursday inclusive), other than public holidays and school holidays. Flat rate/max 16 people
|R 2 350.00/night|
|2nd game drive vehicle (note: only for SiBon guests) excluding fuel||R 365.00/day|
NB: Ruling rates can be obtained from the Reserve office but as they will increase on the 1st of July each year, advanced payments will not preclude the payment of increased rates.
Limitation on Peak Season reservations:
In order to ensure that all Share Blocks have an equal opportunity of visiting SiBon during peak times, each unit/bungalow is entitled to two reservations within a twelve month period. This limitation does not apply to low season reservations.
Occupation and check out times:
The camp is available from 14h00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10h00 on the day of departure. Check out times are from 08h00 to 12h00 at the Ingwelala reception.
Please note that guests who depart after 10h00 without making prior arrangements will be charged for an extra day’s accommodation.
Game drive vehicle:
Use of the game drive vehicle fully equipped with canopy and spot lights is included in the daily tariff. The vehicle will be provided with a full tank of fuel.
A second game drive vehicle is also available for hire at a daily rate of R 320,00. Guests are required to fill the vehicle/s on the day of departure and take it/them to the workshop for inspection before 10h00.
In order to confirm a reservation the following advance payments are required:
- 30 % of total cost within 14 days of booking.
- The remaining 70 % to be paid 60 days before arrival.
50 % of all advance payments will be refunded if the reservation is cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival, however if the Reserve Office obtains a replacement reservation, a portion of the advance payment will be refunded.
The amount will be dependant on the amount recovered from the advance payment, less a 10 % handling fee. No further refunds will be permitted.
Rules and Regulations
- The Do's & Don'ts of Ingwelala Share Block apply.
- The Ingwelala per head entrance fee shall apply and the indemnity form is to be completed by all guests over the age of 16 years.
- Sibon towels may not be used at the swimming pool. Members are requested to use their own towels for this purpose.
- The Sibon terms, conditions and cancellation policies remain the same, as per the booking form that is sent to you on confirmation.
- As bookings may only be requested 12 months in advance, adjudication will commence at midnight.
- The first of the month opens bookings for the entire 12th month of the following year. For example: on 1 August 2015, you may book for the 16th August 2016.
- E-mail bookings have preference over telephonic and across the counter requests. All bookings are to be followed up by an e-mail so that we have a paper trail of your booking correspondence.
- For bookings received on the 1st of the month, your booking request will be confirmed to you on the 2nd day, so we may reconcile all the bookings in a fair and consistent manner.
- Prior correspondence received before midnight will not be taken into consideration.
- Kindly note, that booking requests overlapping into the 13th month, will be confirmed as a single continuous booking.
The Reserve Office will gladly assist you with any further questions you might have.