Please note: The full Reserve Report is available on the Downloads page.
New Gate Fees for 2020:
Please go to: http://ingwelala.co.za/files/2020_gate_fees.pdf see the new Control Gate Fees with effect 01 January 2020.
Roads & Tracks
- Road clearing of branches and trees on the southern portion of Argyle as well as the southern portion of Goedehoop continued.
- Regular inspections of the airstrip surface were carried out and recorded in the register.
- The tractor and blade were utilized on the southern end of the airstrip to repair surface wash from the December rains.
- The apron was dragged with a heavy tyre to remove all vegetation.
- Fence repairs carried out as and when required. Two fence breaches during the month.
Bomas, Hides and Picnic Sites
- The hides, bomas and picnic sites were all checked and cleaned ahead of the busy festive season.
- No incidents on Ingwelala during the reporting period.
- X 1 Yellow-bellied sand snake.
- X 2 Tortoises.
General Fire risk management
The general veld fire risk remains relatively low after the wonderful rains received.
- Fire-fighting equipment is checked on a weekly basis.
- X 1 tractor available to assist with fire-fighting (x2 water drawn carts).
- X 1 “Bakkie-Sakkie” serviceable and responsive on a “first call” basis.
- X 20 fire beaters and and x 4 knap-sack sprays in good working order.
- X 2 “frog pumps” fully operational.
The following graph shows the monthly Eskom Usage (Kwh) for Ingwelala.
Vehicles and Workshop
- The general fleet and static plant maintenance is 100% compliant with the servicing schedule.