Please note: The full Reserve Report is available on the Downloads page.
New Gate Fees for 2020:
Please go to: http://ingwelala.co.za/files/2020_gate_fees.pdf see the new Control Gate Fees with effect 01 January 2020.
Roads & Tracks
- Road surface repairs were carried out across all the properties and camp, on a priority basis.
- Regular inspections of the airstrip surface were carried out and recorded in the register.
- The airstrip surface was smoothed over with tyres dragged by the tractor and then compacted with the roller.
- One breach to the camp fence by Elephant which required minor fence repairs.
Bomas, Hides and Picnic Sites
- All the hides, bomas and picnic sites were cleared from encroaching vegetation following the good rains.
- No incidents on Ingwelala during the reporting period.
- X 1 Squirrel
- X 1 Tortoises
- X 1 Boomslang
- X1 Bronze-winged Courser
General Fire risk management
The general veld fire risk remains relatively low after the good rains received.
- Fire-fighting equipment is checked on a weekly basis.
- X 1 tractor available to assist with fire-fighting (x2 water drawn carts).
- X 1 “Bakkie-Sakkie” serviceable and responsive on a “first call” basis.
- X 20 fire beaters and and x 4 knap-sack sprays in good working order.
- X 2 “frog pumps” fully operational.
The following graph shows the monthly Eskom Usage (Kwh) for Ingwelala.
Vehicles and Workshop
- The general fleet and static plant maintenance is 100% compliant with the servicing schedule.