The formal process for complaints works this way:
- If a member had a grievance or complaint, first try and solve it through informal discussions.
- If the problem is not solved within 24 hours, put it in writing within the next 7 days using the complaint form on this page. The form can also be obtained from the general office at the reserve, or downloaded here.
- The online form automatically goes to a mailbox which then gets forwarded to the relevant Board Member/Co. Director.
The hard copy/electronic version (downloadable Exel Doc) version (once filled out), can be either;
- handed in at the reserve to the Reserve Manager, or faxed to the Reserve: (015) 793-0056
- or emailed to anyBoard Member/Co. Director
If delivered by hand, the official receiving the complaint form needs to date and sign one copy of the complaint form which is to be retained by the member as proof of lodging of the complaint. If the complaint is submitted by fax, e-mail or online form, the date of dispatch of the complaint will act as proof of delivery, provided that it is a normal working day for the addressee.
Within 7 days, the member will be contacted by an Ingwelala official to discuss ways and means to resolve the issue.
If the issue is not resolved within a further 7 days, or such longer period as the aggrieved member may agree to in writing, the matter will immediately be referred to the Board which will take such steps as deemed to be in the best interest of all the members of Ingwelala.
The aggrieved member will be advised by the Chairman of the Board, in writing, of the manner in which the issue will be dealt.